Terms and Conditions
Sunday June 4, 2017
4th Street SW
Between 13 Ave. & Elbow Dr.
LILAC FESTIVAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
For Sunday June 5th, 2016
1. The Producer will:
- Produce the 4th St Lilac Festival (street fair) on 4th Street between 13th Avenue SW and Elbow Drive SW to take place on Sunday June 5, 2016 open to the public from 10:00 am through to 6:00 pm;
- Provide for the exhibitor’s use a 10’ x 10’ space with one 8’ x 2’ table (banquet) positioned on the roadway which will be closed to vehicles during this time. The producers reserve the right to designate table assignments and to modify them if deemed necessary;
- Produce and distribute promotional material through social media, posters and provide media with public service announcements.
2. The Exhibitor/Vendor will:
- Pay the producer the appropriate sum as defined in the registration for their particiaption on June 5, 2016. No refund policy in effect after registering.
- Provide own chairs, display equipment, internet connection, tent, sinks, and power/water;
- Release the 4th Street Festival Society its Board of Directors and staff , the 4th Street Business Revitalization Zone its Board of Directors and staff, the City of Calgary and the merchants of 4th Street SW from any liability for any damage, loss, theft, breakage or injury to property or persons;
- Complete all necessary forms and provide full payment upon registration to validate this agreement;
- Unload at the time requested on your vendor confirmation and load out at 6:00 pm, and shall adhere to parking instructions. Exhibitors must be situated at booth location by no later than 9:00 am to set-up. Failure to do so will automatically release booth location back to the producer and no refund will be issued. Exhibitor may not dismantle before 6:00 pm and must seize the sale of products at 6pm sharp.
- Keep area clean and tidy with extra stock and personal items stores under tables, behind the skirting out of public view;
- Agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Calgary Health Region as they pertain to the handling of food. All participants selling food must include a photocopy of the certificate of completion of the Food Safety Course, a completed Special Event & Trade Shows Application Form along with their registration form by no later than Monday April 29th 2016.
- Supply their own garbage containers and clear their own trash at the end of the day if they are selling or giving away any food items;
- Accept the terms and conditions indicating compliance.
- The agreement will become effective upon receipt of the completed Registration form with full payment, dated at the time of registration.
- No refunds. The producer will not be liable for refunds or any liabilities whatsoever if the festival is disrupted due to any act of God, strikes, statutes or any case beyond the producer’s control. This is an outdoor event, rain or shine and the producer will not be held responsible for shelter, alternate indoor sights or alternated dates in the case of inclement weather.